Self-sufficient visual field monitoring
With Fieldeye you keep an eye from the distance. Originally developed for the monitoring of agricultural land, the self-sufficient camera system can be used in any conceivable applications. Fieldeye has a wide angle and a zoom camera, each with autofocus, integrated. Due to the solar panel the power supply is independent. The data are transmitted via GSM/GPRS to the server. Therefore, Fieldeye is independent from any infrastructure. Optionally Fieldeye is available with an integrated weather station (rain gauge, thermometer, hygrometer).
Fields of application
- Agriculture – photos and weather data
- Construction sites
- Environmental monitoring – photos and weather data
- Monitoring of high-voltage line – detect icing and dirt visually
- Remote monitoring with two 2x13 megapixel cameras
- Documentation, analysis and comparison of daily images
- Easily create time-lapse
- Self-sufficient supply via the integrated solar panel
- Data transfer via GSM/GPRS to the central web platform
- Optional with integrated weather station (rain gauge, thermometer, hygrometer)
- Password protected web platform for multiple users
In cooperation with
Thank you for your feedback!