Trade show demonstrator for IoT measurement technology
For the development of IoT end devices Rohde & Schwarz offers among other things mobile radio network simulators of the R&S CMW family. They can be used to check detailed characteristics of the radio signal, mobile signaling, IP data / application and battery life of GSM, UMTS and LTE-IoT modules. With these comprehensive analysis capabilities, users can optimize functions and eliminate weak points during the development process.
In order to convincingly present the application of the measuring instruments especially at trade shows, an IoT end device and a server application are required. For the Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona, Rohde & Schwarz and Microtronics have developed an exemplary application that clearly demonstrates the function of measurement technology: A bicycle race is simulated on a training role that connects to a server on the internet via LTE and the R&S CMW.
The trade show demonstrator for IoT measurement technology is at the following events:
- Mobile World Congress / Barcelona - 27.2. to 2.3 - Rohde & Schwarz Stand 6C40
- embedded world / Nuremberg - 14. bis 16.3. - Microsoft Stand Hall 4 / 4-558
- M2M/IoT Forum CE / Vienna - 27. to 28.3 - Microtronics Stand
- IoT Tech Expo / Berlin - 1.6 bis 2.6. - Rohde & Schwarz Stand
- 5G World 2017 / London - 13.6. bis 15.6. - Rohde & Schwarz Stand