Temperature monitoring for the transport
Wicell monitors and documents the entire transport of temperature sensitive goods. Therefore, no additional effort is necessary for the transporter. Wicell consists of thermally fitted temperature sensors, a robust gateway with color display and a central server platform for data storage. The data recording is stopped by pressing a button when the lorry is discharged. The temperature protocol can be printed out via the mobile printer. Additionally the data and a report in PDF format are archived on the server platform.
Wicell was originally developed for the asphalt transport and can be used in other applications such as for monitoring a cold chain.
- Local protocol printing via mobile Bluetooth printer
- Position information of the lorries
- Application adaption over the air
- Data transmission to the central web platform via GSM
- Multiple application possible
In cooperation with