With the Energy Server you monitor the power, water and heat consumption. The group functionality offers the possibility to group several measuring points and to compress the data. Extensive report and visualization options are available as standard in the Energy Server. With templates you can easily create new measuring points that precisely match your individual requirements. Programming was yesterday. Configure your measurement point with just a few clicks. User and device management round up the administrative requirements of an energy platform.
TÜV AUSTRIA has certified that the Microtronics platform is suitable for supporting the introduction, documentation and maintenance of an energy management system. Please refer to the Certificate of Conformity (available only in German) for the details!
- In the CMS system simple reports and summaries as well as actual data can be adjusted and retrieved by the graphic interface.
- Deposing of images and positioning of measurement values on these is possible.
- Any number of analysis/reports can be compiled.
- Management of reports and views.
Alarm notification via SMS, E-Mail
- Setting of the alarm schedules
- Alarm archive (History about alarm generation, reaction time, alarm fix, user)
- Acknowledgement of alarms with storage of the executing user
- Parallel and sequential alarm chain
- Reminder function
- Automatic and manual alarm acknowledgement
- Notification via prioritySMS, e-mail, voice call
- Confirmation of delivery and receipt of SMS
- Detection whether the mobile phone / other mobile device appearing in the alarm chain is available
- Repeat function for voice call (up to 3 times)
- Creates pdf format for reports
- Automatic delivery of the reports in adjustable interval
- Set up and management of customers
- Set up and management of users
- View of the assigned customer list
- Set up of an overview map
- Assignment of ERP codes
- Assign views to users
- User settings (user, password, e-mail, phone, time zone, number und date format, etc.)
- Duration of login of users
- Browser used
- Utilisation of the web services in hours of all users
- Set up of devices and modules
- Indication of the communication status (Online, Offline, Wake up)
- Indication of the available data timeframe
- Indication of the last connections
- Signal strength indication of the actual data connection
- Indication of signal strength - und provider of the surrounding GSM base stations
- Consumption data SMS, wake up, voice, SIM volume
- Pool for devices
- Indication of device logs
- Indication of device specific set up like calibration values, date of maintenance etc.
- Summary of several measuring points in a group
- Compression and calculation of selectable measuring channels of different devices
- Manuel, auto prop and merged prop modes for different calculations
- Enables to download often used configurations from templates
- Creation and management of the template
- Copying of settings
- The connector is required if the user requires graphical visualisation capabilities of the myDatanet system for his rapidM2M devices.
- Customer specific definition of the data structure and visualisation on the web-platform.
- The data is available via the REST API.
Position & GEO Services
- Calculation of position due to GSM cell information, GNSS data or WiFi positioning
- Device position over API
- Representation of device location on a map
- Intelligent GSM cell validation and increased precision by analyzing additional hardware parameters
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor locating applications
Alarm notification via HTTP Push
- Notification via HTTP-Post to an adjustable target address (URL)
- XML document or JSON string is sent in the body of the notification
- Configuration through the well known alarm schedule
- Sending of all open HTTP push notifications once per minute
- Acknowledgment from the recipient via predefined response
- Implement of your logic by dint of PAWN script (similar to C)
- Creating your own connector
Firmware Update over-the-air (OTA)
- Update function for modem software
- Update function for application software at the devices and modules
- Update filter for release candidate, beta release and released
- Update mode ON, OFF, Once
- Display of new and available firmware
- Status indication, if a device is in update mode
- Platform updates, firmware versioning and management
- Physical interface of the device (for example Modbus, hardware drivers for GSM, WiFi, BLE, LAN, CAN, etc.)
- Event-controlled, trigger
- Compatible with ARM CMSIS Cortex M
- Shared Libraries for CANopen, CAN, GSSN NEMA, ADC, Bluetooth SPP, DHCP, SNMP, etc.
- Firmware and application updates via centralized application management
- Integrated end-to-end security (AES encryption ECDH) see Security Whitepaper
- Integrated data compression
- Optimized synchronisation for configuration data, historical data, and binary data structures
- File Up- and download of image data, firmware updates, etc.
- OEM service
- Module integration
- Development support
- Production preperation & testing