The rapidM2M M230 is a powerful module with feature rich interfaces.
The rapidM2M M230 WIFI/3G World is a high-performance module for recording, processing and transferring device information. The FRAM guarantees the storage of the data even in the event of a power failure.
The ability to temporarily store the firmware of a system connected to the module on the file system and thus implement a safe and stable update function even if the reception is poor, is another unique selling point.
The rapidM2M M230 provides a variety of microcontroller interfaces and is also equipped with an integrated Wi-Fi module for wireless communication.
The compact 52pin connector strip and 100pin ZA8 contact strip facilitate installation. The application program of the rapidM2M module can be set up within a few hours with the help of the rapidM2M Studio.
- Library for STMicroelectronics STM32F4 high-performance MCU
- High computing power (Cortex M4 CPU with FPU)
- SPI, UART, I2C, CAN and GPIO interfaces
- Ethernet PHY (10/100 Base-T Transformer required)
- Hardware real-time clock - backup battery required
- True Random Number Generator
- rapidM2M runtime environment
- Programmable via script language
- APIs for:
- Date, time and timer
- I/O, SPI, I2C, CAN and UART
- External SIM
- Measuring, log file and configuration data
- File transfer
- SMS reception
- Measurement of operating voltages (VIN, VAUX)
Fields of application
- Acquisition and processing of device information
- Mobile transmission of operating parameters to the central IT system
- Wireless maintenance access to devices and machines
- New web services for products and end customers
|rapidM2M M23x WIFI/3G Welt||rapidM2M M23x WIFI/2G/4G EU|
|Power supply||5...32VDC via Vin|
3,4...4,4V via Vaux
|Serial interface:||2 x UART|
1 x SPI (master)
1 x I2C (master)
2 x CAN
|I/O lines:||6 x GPIO|
2 x Interrupt inputs
|Data transmission:||2G/3G World:||2G/4G Europe:|
|Required server version:||46.19|